THE INDEPENDENT DOCTORS FEDERATION
The Independent Doctors Federation (IDF) is the most innovative, forward thinking and active independent medical practitioner organisation in Great Britain. They are recognised as the nationwide voice of independent doctors in all matters relating to private medicine, their education and revalidation.
From regulatory advice to networking and from training to social events, IDF
membership offers you every possible support to help you become the best
you can be.
Take Advantage Of IDF Membership Services
Many of their members are connected to the IDF as their Designated Body (DB) and now there is a streamlined application process for doctors who want to access the same benefits but have an alternative DB. These benefits are designed to help you in many ways, they include:
- A personal profile page on the IDF website to help you build your profile and increase awareness of your practice amongst both your fellow members as well as members of the public who will also have access to it
- Professional and business support to help set up and maintain your private practice including access to the many corporate members who provide professional services
- Access to a medical indemnity broker who provides a consultation service and access to a range of insurers at competitive rates for IDF members
- Approved appraisal and revalidation which is exclusively available to members
- Stage 2 review through the ISCAS Code for dealing with Patient Complaints for IDF Members